Alright SPED teachers and even regular teachers, here are two opportunities for you to extend service.
1. Wanted Voice ARTISTS for TOEIC materials
LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! EARN WHILE HELPING OTHERS LEARN ENGLISH!
Material Development Team: Voice Artists for TOEIC Batch 2
The position is open for tutors and non-tutors.
- Native-like Speaker
- Punctual; Adheres to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in oral communication in English
- Preferably with voice talent, acting or radio DJ experience
- Can play different challenging voice acting roles
- Highly Creative
- Teachable and Efficient
- Report daily until the project ends (for 1-2 weeks only)
- Work schedule may be any time between 8am-6pm.
- Record listening transcripts for TOEIC (Test of English for
International Communication) materials.
Interested applicants may send a a copy of their comprehensive resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject VoiceArtistApp
2. TEACHER WANTED
Fairfield School Inc., located at 29 Mabuhay St. Teachers’ Village
Diliman, Quezon City, needs teachers this January 2011. Those interested
may get in touch with Dr. Mercedes P. Adorio, Program, Coordinator,
through these nos., 9265911 or 0929-3886492.
Words of wisdom "You are paid based on the amount of service you provide. Hence, if you want to be paid more, provide more service. "
3. TEACHER WANTED
Great Learnings Educational Center is in need of a Prep/Nursery Teacher.
One of their teachers is on leave due to her difficult pregnancy. They are currently in need for a substitute to handle Prep (8Am-11AM)and Nursery (11AM-1PM) classes from January to March 2011.
if you know someone who is interested to take the position, please inform them to email their resumes to email@example.com or give them a call or text at 0916-7772836 / 0915-9402473.