1. Smartskills Therapy Center is in need of a SPED teacher. Please call 399 4223 for details. Interested parties should send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Manila Reading Clinic in Masinag, Antipolo needs a SPED teacher. Please call 2267737
EVENTS FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILY
3. Sandari Forest Trekking Adventure
An educational family fun-trek at the Sandari Forest Reserve
Slots still available for April 9, May 7, May 14 and May 21
Sandari Batulao Km77, Batulao Nasugbu, Batangas
Explore the rich biodiversity of the Sandari Forest Reserve in an approximately two-hour trek open to all outdoor enthusiasts aged 12 years old and above. See gigantic century-old trees. Learn about the diverse flora & fauna endemic to Batulao. Capture nature’s captivating sceneries on your camera.
HOW TO JOIN: To be part of this fun and meaningful family activity, kindly leave a reply at their facebook invitation page with the following details:
You may also call 817-5876 or 894-3019 or visit www.sandaribatulao.com for more details.
WHERE TO EAT AFTER THE TREK:
• Bawai’s at Sandari – A Vietnamese kusina inside Sandari Batulao for a taste of authentic Asian flavors
• Sandari View Deck – Bring your own hearty lunch and spread a blanket under the tents overlooking Mt. Batulao for a cozy family picnic
• Roadside Eateries near Evercrest Golf Club
– For the adventurous ones wishing to sample affordable home-cooked Batangas fare
HOW TO GET THERE: Located at Km77, Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas and 10 minutes away from Metro Tagaytay, along the Nasugbu-Tagaytay Tourism National Highway, Sandari Batulao is just an hour and a half drive from Makati via the South Luzon Expressway, through Sta. Rosa Exit.
HOW TO COMMUTE THERE: From Beundia corner Taft Ave (near the LRT Gil Puyat station), there are buses going to Nasugbu, passing through Tagaytay, which passes right in front of Sandari :)
This event is for FREE. There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for joining.
Reminders: 1. Assembly will be at Nalé, Sandari Batulao, at 9:00 a.m.
2. Participants will be asked to sign a waiver before they will be allowed to join the trek.
3. Pregnant women, people with heart ailments and those with health conditions that forbid strenuous activities will not be permitted to join the trek.
4. Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes. Slippers and high heels are not advisable. Long sleeved shirts and long pants are recommended to protect trekkers from protruding tree branches along the trail.
5. Participants are advised to wear insect repellent lotion.
6. Participants are advised to bring drinking water.
7. Smoking and littering are strictly forbidden inside the Sandari forest. Likewise, participants are not allowed to pick and take home flowers, leaves and other such items from the forest.
4. Expo Kid 3
Are you looking for fun, age-appropriate summer activities for your child?
Mommy Mundo invites you to a virtual summer camp for kids of all ages: EXPO KID 3 is on Saturday, April 2 at the Rockwell Tent:)
Expo Kid 3 features interactive stations featuring some of the best summer activity providers in Manila. This year it features, Aqualogic Swim Co., Camp Explore, Swordplay Fencing, My Masterpiece Movement and many more!
Expo Kid 3 also features onstage talks and activities for moms and kids. Below is the programme of activities that will surely be all FUN FUN FUN!
Heres's the line up:
10am- Formal Opening
10:30-11am- Kindermusik Philippines (tentative)
11:15-11:45- GSK sponsors portion
12:45-1:15- Cooking with Chef Golda Laurel-Liamzon
1:30-2:00- Fashion Show feat. Elle Apparel
2:15-2:45- Gymboree's Parachute Time
3:00-3:30- Camp Explore
3:45-4:15- Talk for moms: The Stork Studio: "How to take better photos of your kids" 4:30-5:15-Musik Garten
6:15-6:45-My Masterpiece Movement
There is also a mom and kids bazaar at Expo Kid 3 featuring the latest products and services for moms, kids and families! Visit Expo Kid 3 this Saturday 10am to 8pm.
Entrance is P25 for adults and kids above 12 years of age. All proceeds from registration go to our MomShare! Outreach arm.
Janice Crisostomo-Villanueva Founder,
Mommy Mundo Email email@example.com
BB Pin 2339F074
On FB: Mommy Mundo
On Twitter: mommymundo
Frontera Verde, Ortigas Ave,, Pasig city, Philippines
5. Good Housekeeping Family Fun Run 2011
Where: Manila Ocean Park
When: April 3, 2011
Call time: 5:00 am
*All registrants get 20% off on entrance fees to Manila Ocean Park
CATEGORIES 100 meter dash - for kids 6 and below
- 1st, 2nd, and prizes for boys c/o Playhouse Disney Magazine
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for girls c/o Disney's Princess Magazine
- Special prizes from Sangobion Kids
1K run with obstacles - dog and human pairs
obstacles are simple mini-hurdles and weavers for the dogs
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for fastest dog and human
- Special prizes from Bow Wow by Handyman
3K Family - open to parent and child pairs
inflatable obstacle along the 3K route for the child to complete
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for boys c/o KZONE Magazine
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes for girls c/o Total Girl Magazine
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes for fastest pairs from sponsors
5K Run - Open Category
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes from Sangobion, Robinsons Department Store, Sarrangani Bay Bangus, Bow Wow by Handyman
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
6:00 am - 5K
6:15 am - 3K
6:45 am - 1K
7:00 am - 100m dash
FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES * Photobooths
* Food Booths
* Balloon twisters
* Giant inflatables
* Art Salon - face painting, glitter tattoo, glimmer sticker, washable hair colour, and washable henna tattoo (water-based and hypoallergenic products)
* Dog feeding station c/o BowWow by Handyman
* Dog Grooming station
* Vet Consultation
REGISTRATION FEES Registration is per head and is non-refundable
* Php200 per head for all categories
* Children below 3 years old are free
* Pet registration is at Php50 per dog.
* Dog must have vaccination record upon registration
VISIT REGISTRATION CENTERS FROM MARCH 5 UNTIL MARCH 28, 2011 TO SIGN-UP:
R.O.X. Weekdays and weekends Bonifacio High Street B1 ROX Building Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
MANILA OCEAN PARK March 18 to April 3, 2011 Behind the Quirino Grandstand Luneta, Manila
SUMMIT MEDIA OFFICE Weekdays only 7th floor, Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3 Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City Trunkline: (02) 451-8888 local 1070/1071
SINGLET SIZES: XXXS, XS, S, M, L, XL