In celebration of the “National Disability Prevention & Rehabilitation Week 2011”, a one day registration for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) residing in Barangay Merville will be held on July 22, 2011, Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at The Learning Center, Inc. (TLC) located at 134 Carmelite Street, Merville Park, Paranaque.
Applicants should bring the following:
- Filled-out application form (Forms are available at The Learning Center, Inc. before and on July 22, 2011, Friday.)
- 3 pcs. of 1x1 ID picture
- Photocopy of Barangay Clearance, Medical Certificate and Birth Certificate
Successful registrants will be given the following:
- PWD ID
- Purchase booklets
- Please pre-register at The Learning Center (Tel. No.: 828-4918) or Barangay Merville Office (Tel No. 822-1592) to ensure we will provide enough booklets and IDs .
- Doctors will be present to issue medical certificates to those without medical certificates.
- The Barangay will provide transportation to and from The Learning Center, Inc. Pick-up point is the Barangay Office.
*Please register to get your ID and Purchase booklets to avail of various discounts and privileges*